For more info or to schedule a tour, contact Max Martin at (830) 542-2175 or MartinRanchManagement@gmail.com
You may also visit our home page at www.MartinRanch.com
Loma Seco 1200 Acre Hunting Lease
- Located in southwest Edwards County directly off Ranch Road 2523 just 25 min northeast of Del Rio (Click here for map)
- 1,200 acres of high-fenced, rugged cedar terrain
- Whitetail, Turkey, Birds, Exotics, Varmints, and Predators included (Click here for deer photos)
- Various rugged terrain; open areas for long
shots, deep canyons/arroyos for cover (Click here for terrain photos)
- Road system best suited for ATVs or 4WD vehicles. (Click here for Google Earth map)
- Guests under 18 years old permitted with adult supervision.
- Lodging includes duplex style cabin...fully loaded! (Click here for camp photos)
- Yearly contract with option for extensions; work directly with landowner to establish trusted relationship
- MLDP Conservation Option provides extended whitetail season from October 1 through January 31
- Expect to harvest five mature whitetail bucks, five mature axis, and two mature blackbuck in addtion to hogs and predators
- Lease price: $50,000 for 2023
- Camp Site (Click here for video)
- Lodging (left side of duplex) (Click here for video)
- Lodging (right side of duplex) (Click here for video)
- Trophy Bucks (Click here for video)
- Healthy Does (Click here for video)
- Sanctuary Pet Does (Click here for video)
- Road System (Click here for video)
- Road System In Transit (Click here for video)
- Deer Blind Views (Click here for video)
Details of Lease
This is a year lease that allows access to the ranch year round. This 1200 acre high fenced ranch has spectacular views of the Edwards escarpment, with fantastic vistas of deep arroyos and canyons! This ranch has been game managed since the late 1980's, and the quality of the buck herd is fantastic!
Ranch is currently under MLDP conservation option; however, the landowner only allows whitetail hunting through January 31 of each year.
This is the perfect lease for a company or corporation seeking a managed lease arrangement to maximize trophy buck potential. Great hunting; furnished accommodations; nine tower blinds in place; duplex furnished lodging; open air cowboy camp for outdoor entertaining; cleaning station with ice machine, elec winch, hot water, and vault cooler; camp site 200 yards off of paved Ranch Road 2523. What more could you ask for?
Medicated protein feed program is required to prevent Anthrax and other common wildlife ailments. This fee is paid by the lessee. Expect to budget an additional $20,000 year for this feed program.
As an authorized dealer for Texas Wildlife Supply, Martin Ranch Management offers you discount prices on feeders, blinds, and accessories should you wish to add to or replace the existing structures on the ranch.
This is a fabulous hunting opportunity, and this lease won't be available for long...so call now to schedule a tour!
You may reach Martin Ranch Management via text/phone at (830) 542-2175 or email us at MartinRanchManagement@gmail.com
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to seeing you soon!