Loma Seco 1200 Acre Hunting Lease
- Located in southwest Edwards County directly off Ranch Road 2523 just 25 min northeast of Del Rio (Click here for map)
- 1,200 acres of high-fenced, rugged cedar terrain
- Whitetail, Turkey, Birds, Exotics, Varmints, and Predators included (Click here for deer photos)
- Various rugged terrain; open areas for long
shots, deep canyons/arroyos for cover (Click here for terrain photos)
- Road system best suited for ATVs or 4WD vehicles. (Click here for Google Earth map)
- Seeking small group, family, or corporate lease structure.
- Lodging includes first class duplex style cabin...fully loaded! (Click here for camp photos)
- Yearly contract with option for
extensions; work directly with landowner to establish trusted relationship
- Level 3 MLD provides over 10 whitetail bucks & does per year! Axis bulls/cows also included!
- $40,000 first year; progressive years 2-5.
Details of Lease
This is a year lease that allows access to the ranch year round except for blackout dates at Thanksgiving and Christmas. This 1200 acre high fenced ranch has spectacular views of the Edwards escarpment, with fantastic vistas of deep arroyos and canyons! This ranch has been game managed since the late 1980's, and the quality of the buck herd is fantastic!
Ranch is currently under MLDP. This means four months of whitetail hunting without using your own hunting license tags!
This is the perfect lease for a company, corporation, or family seeking a managed lease arrangement to maximize trophy buck potential. Great hunting, amazing accommodations, and tower blinds in place! What more could you ask for?
As an authorized dealer for All Seasons Feeders, Texas Wildlife Supply, and "THE JUDGE," we can offer you discount prices on feeders, blinds, and accessories. This is the perfect corporate or family getaway hunting ranch!
This is a fabulous hunting opportunity, and this lease won't be available for long...so call now to schedule a tour!
You may reach the Martin Ranch via phone at (830) 542-2175 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to seeing you soon on the Martin Ranch!